Starting point

It is not easy to start. To get out of your cozy little closet or basement, especially when you are an introverted developer always feeling phony about yourself. 
And it really doesn't matter that everyone tells you that you are good, even special and you know so many things that other don't know. It doesn't really feels like it 

And it doesn't help that you have a lot of experience in a lot of technologies. Well lot of experience even make it worse because you always think that other don't need this knowledge. You always think that you don't have anything to share. It's hard to find a topic it's hard to find a worlds and it's just hard to speak. 
So why even bother, why trying? Isn't it good enough like it is? 
Well it's not its very hard world. And it's good to know something more than just technologies or language. It's good to get noticed.
And it's good to know how to learn from others and how to teach because when you are teaching you are learning the most.
I had a pleasure lately to become a mentor. It's nice to teach, it's nice to help somebody else in their way to improving themselves and by teaching I also learned a lot myself and I gain so much energy and so much good emotions that this exceeded all my expectations.
So maybe writing will be also fun and maybe it would help me to break my biggest wall, overcome biggest limitation, barrier in my mind - that is speaking to the audience because I would like to do it and I don't know how.

Popular posts from this blog

Azure post deployment scripts

Mobile view lifecycle. Fixing Xamarin.Forms Page lifecycle

Mobile application life-cycle Android vs iOS vs Xamarin.Forms